- Innovative Design: Reduced weight for improved balance and maneuverability facilitates even the most difficult intubations to help improve staff satisfaction and reduce risk.
- Standardize: Blades easily convert from lamp to fiber-optic illumination making upgrades economical.
- Durable: One-piece stainless steel construction ensures blade integrity and minimizes corrosion to help improve staff satisfaction and reduce risk.
- Repairable: Replace deteriorating light pathways for a fraction of the cost of a replacement blade.
- Blades: Single-piece stainless steel construction ensures blade integrity
- Removable, repolishable light pipe with free repolishing service
- Blades: Minimal corrosion to help reduce risk
- Handles: Bright, white Halogen HPX™ illumination
- Handles: Offer a long-lasting, clear color-corrected view
- Built to last, with chrome plated brass and a Knurled finish
- Lightweight Fiber-Optic Halogen HPX handles available in both "C" and "AA" sizes
- Rechargeable Fiber-Optic Halogen HPX handles guaranteed for two years
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.
Dig deeper into product attributes to see how we can fit your requirements.